- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Our Latest Articles
The Parts Of A Septic Tank System And How They Function
Septic tanks treat wastewater in areas without centralized sewer systems, and because of the prevalence of septic tanks, Middleburg homeowners often have to call on a septic service to perform septic […]
Septic Pumping Middleburg – Top 5 Things You Need To Know
One of the most common questions we get here at Champion Septic is about septic pumping Middleburg residents looking for ways to maintain their system. We love to hear from responsible homeowners try […]